Sunday 19 September 2010

Three Photoshop CS5 tutorials in under 6 minutes!

If you’ve been following me here on the blog, on Facebook and now on Twitter, you will have noticed I’ve been banging on and on about being chosen as a finalist in Adobe’s Next Photoshop Evangelist competition.

So far things are going well and I owe a huge thank you to everyone that's voted. I also know many of you have also been busy spreading the word around the internet, which is fantastic. There’s still a couple of days to go so
please keep voting (once a day).

As a little "thank you" I have an exclusive video lined up for everyone that’s been voting. Details to follow.

In the meantime here are three of my videos that didn‘t make the cut. They all have three things in common.
1 ~ They all use a new feature of Photoshop CS5
2 ~ They all play for 2 minutes or less.
3 ~ They all have the concept of 20 in them (see if you spot where)









If you’d like to see all 12 videos for the Next Photoshop Evangelist competition
click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment