Wednesday 7 July 2010

New online portfolio

Over the past few weeks I’ve been burning the midnight oil redesigning and rebranding the photography side of my business. The first site obvious change is a all new portfolio website which is now online.

As with any new website, it still needs a bit of polishing, but I’d like you to have a look and let me know what you think so far. Either click the image or here’s the link http://www.gavinphoto.co.uk/

So what’s the rebranding? Well after years of photographing kids, families and weddings it’s time for a new challenge. I’ve been fortunate enough to photograph some great unsigned bands and aspiring models over the past few months and that’s an area I’m keen to explore further… Watch this space.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Gavin,

Nice new website :).

Quickfeedback, on this URL: http://www.gavinhoeyphotography.co.uk/about.html

the link on www.gavtrain.com is not correct. You would need to add a HTTP to the link to point in the right place.

Cheers,
Andi

Abdul said...

Great site Gavin. Great portfolio aswell to showcase the unbelievable talent you have.

Post a Comment