Thursday 18 March 2010

Shadows & Borders in Photoshop - Quick Shots 03

This weeks Quick Shot question is...

How to add a border and a drop shadow onto an image.

If you have a question you’d like to see answered in a Quick Shot video then head over to the Gavtrain home page and send it over.




I can’t believe how many of you have taken the time to send me your Quick Shot questions. There’s some really great answers coming up. I received a surprising number photography related questions, which is great. If the fine weather holds, I plan to get some photography tutorials filmed next week.

1 comments:

Barbara said...

Cool, I knew how to do this but didn't know that you could drag the shadow around. As they say you always learn something everyday. Thanks, I love your questions and answers. Can't wait until you can get out and shot because I love your photography tip also.

Post a Comment